Thursday, March 08, 2007

Thank you ladies for all your support and encouragement. You are all the best, and I'm so grateful to have come across you all. I feel much better. I think I was cooped up for too long in this place. It was beautiful outside and I think I wasn't getting enough sunshine, lol. I really do feel better and I've been thinking alot about what everyone said. I know it will happen for us when it's our time. I also know that we're both healthy, young, and have plenty of time. There is absolutely nothing medically wrong that's keeping us from our dreams, and that is a HUGE relief. It's all in the Lord's timing, and I am thankful that it is in His hands. You know, I absolutely love the weather that we're having. Yesterday was a little chilly, but today is in the 60's and it feels so wonderful outside. I went and had lunch with Eric today, and that was really nice. I also had a wonderful talk with my mom when I got home. She called and we talked for about an hr.

I have to say that a lot of what I was feeling that made me not really want to talk to my family so much for a little while was from the last time we went and visited. I think it really hurt my feelings that my brother and sister didn't really make the time to hang out with and talk with us. I know they're busy and all, but it just irritated me cause we don't get to go down nearly enough. But, I also realized that I have to remember that they're getting their own lives and I went through the same stages as my sister is now when I was her age. My brother is older than I am, but he's never been married and hasn't had a serious relationship (at least not one he's brought to our attention) since he dated the same girl he's dating now in high school. He said that some of the girls he dated wanted to come home and meet us, but he said no, because he didn't think they deserved to meet his family. So, now that he's back with this girl, he spends alot of time with her, of course. So, even though I'm younger than he is, I've already been through the stage that he's going through of always wanting to be with that special someone. So, I get it. I just have to let it roll off me a little easier. I have a problem letting things roll off me sometimes. I think it's a middle child symptom, lol.

While I was talking to mom today, we were saying how wonderful it is that we are able to laugh and joke around with each other as a family. She said she thinks that's an important part of a family staying together. Anyways, she was saying how all three of us kids have such good senses of humor. She was saying how she just loved my laugh and I laugh "with my whole self", lol. I used to get compliments on my laugh at school all the time, and it made me so self conscious. Try laughing when you know that people are listening to the sound of your laugh, lol. Aahh, alright I think I've rambled enough for one day. Sorry about the length of this, I just feel chatty and Eric's still at work, lol.

3 comments:

Glo said...

So glad to hear your feeling better. You know you have a right to ramble or vent.We had a lot going on in our lives this past 2 yrs. Sometimes that helps more than any thing else you can do. I glad the funk is leaving. It was 60 here today also. I know how much the sunshine means. It's good for the soul..& old bones........give us a few months and we'll be talking about the heat...... Take care & God bless.

Charla said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. Chat away girl, that's what we're here for!

Love ya,
Charla

Monica said...

I am happy to hear that you are feeling better. The time will come, and I will bet it will hit you when you least expect it. That is how it worked for me and my first little one. Long story I won't share for everyone to read.. but I waited 10 years for my Brooke. It will happen. I do believe God knows what is best for us and when. Take care and smile!