Sunday, October 12, 2008

Today is our 6 year anniversary! It has been the best 6 years of my life being with the man of my dreams. I love him very much and look forward to spending the rest of my life with him. We went and watched the movie Fireproof, I definitely recommend it! It's a Christian movie and totally clean. First time they've come out with one of them for a very long time! Two thumbs up!



Today is also my Grandma Jean's 70th birthday! We had her a surprise party yesterday. She had never had one before. She enjoyed herself so much and it went wonderfully. We all pitched in and got her a digital camera and one of those printers that you put your memory card into and print your pictures. She's gonna have a ball! She's the cutest grandma, I just love her to pieces! I made the cake myself from scratch. I enjoy doing that, too bad it has to get eaten.


Photobucket










5 comments:

vanessa said...

Happy anniversary! You 2 make such a sweet looking couple. I wish you many more.

Penelope said...

Congratulations! Love your blog. Will definitely check out that movie. Enjoy your day!

kbug said...

Congrats on the anniversary. I can hardly remember when Ken and I had only been married 6 years...hehehe. Those are such beautiful pictures of your little one, especially the one where he's sleeping with his daddy. Those times are so special. I hate that Seth will miss all of Sawyer's first year, but I know he will have a blast with him after he gets home next year. Take care and give your two favorites a hug from me..... :)

Michelle said...

I can't believe how far behind I am on my commenting! Happy very belated 6th anniversary! I have been wanting to see that movie ever since I've heard some great reviews from other bloggers. It's finally in our town; now I just have to find a babysitter!

his biggest fan said...

Thanks... it means a lot hearing from people who are going through the same things that i'm going through. It's hard, but I'm holding it down. lol. I guess I have good and bad days like anyone else. :)