Thursday, October 02, 2008

My baby boy is 8 months old now. He's growing so fast, but I just love the age he's at. He's learning so much so fast. I just love it. Today he was running round and round the coffee table lol. I don't think it'll be too long before he's walking. I was taking his socks off and told him he had stinky feet and he just cracked up laughing. He laughed and laughed it was so cute! I even called my mom so she could hear since she was having a bad day, she definitely brightened up. I love how babies are so easily pleased and they don't need big fancy things to amuse them. Oh I love love love this age. He's such a joy.

My absolute favorite picture of my two favorites


















2 comments:

vanessa said...

They grow up so fast! I love this age too but my fav is when the are about 2 when they start talking more and they can tell you what they want.
You have such a wonderful family.

Michelle said...

I can't believe how fast our boys are growing! he's so cute! What a sweet picture sleeping w/daddy!