Thursday, September 25, 2008

My sister is 18 now. We threw her a surprise party, I don't think she was surprised lol. It was kinda hard that day, to be expected. My brother had to work and couldn't be at the party. We surprised her again when we were at the restaurant when her bf brought her in. She was really surprised then and really appreciated it. Another surprise came for her when our brother was able to get off work and showed up to surprise her too. She cried. It was very special that he was able to be there. Eric, Ryan and I bought her a necklace with her birthstone in it. She loved it, so do I lol. I can't believe she's 18. I remember the day she was born. I was so excited. It was late at night and I was sleeping. My dad woke me up and we all loaded up in the car (which was new by the way and they stacked tons of towels in the front seat for reasons I didn't understand for a long time lol). We went over to the hospital that was 15 mins away. There was nobody to sit with my brother or I. We were so tired and started to fall asleep and this creepy guy came in and told us, "it's ok to go to sleep". Well that was enough for the both of us, we were wide awake then. I started bouncing off the walls and then my dad came in and told us we had a little sister. My brother was mad and sat there sulking. They brought her down the hall and he wouldn't come out and see her. I did though and she was so beautiful. I fell in love. She's been a blessing from the moment she entered my life and I couldn't ask for a better sister. I love her! She's the bestest Bisty never!
I made this cake for her, homemade I'm pretty proud of the way it turned out, hours of labor went into this lol


Oh, I'm so excited!!!! My baby boy said his first word today, "mama"!!!! I was hoping it would be mama. I was pushing dada more but hoping for mama lol. I love that little boy! He's a beautiful wonderful miracle and I thank God for him.

My brother and his wife are going to have a baby! She sadly lost the last baby. He/she is up in heaven with his/her Grandpa Tommy. She was about 5 weeks when she lost that baby. They never even got to go to the dr. They lost it before she could go to the dr. So, when they found out they were expecting again we all waited to tell people to make sure this baby would be ok. It was heartbreaking enough without having to go back and tell everyone. Well they went to the dr yesterday. The heartrate was 150 and she's due May 13. I can't wait! Hopefully she'll have it a little early and have it on his/her Grandpa's bday, May 6.

1 comments:

vanessa said...

How sweet, I wish I had a sisiter like you. I am going through a lot of problems with my brother right now and so wish he was a sister instead!
Happy birthday to her! and congrates to your brother, I hope all turns out well.
Have a good weekend.