Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Well Jenn did this a while back and I just wanted to see if I could come up with 101 things about myself, so here goes:

1. My nickname given by my dad was Puddin' Shack
2. My nickname by my brother growing up was Thi's Thoul
3. My dad wrote me a song, it went as follows: "I love my Puddin' Shack, because she scratches my back, and that is why I love my Puddin' Shack, Smack, Snack, Shack"
4. I miss my dad more than anything in the whole wide world, he's been gone 8 months today
5. I listened to a song he wrote "My Family" last night, I cried
6. My nickname from my sister is Bisty
7. My husband and mom call me Chelle. Eric introduces me as Chelle, I have to tell people it's actually Michelle
8. I collect ink pens, I love them
9. I love folding baby clothes, they're so tiny and cute
10. I love the smell of a clean house
11. Clutter bothers me
12. I love being an Army wife
13. My husband and I met online
14. Next month we'll celebrate our 6 year anniversary
15. I have lost 110 lbs in 2 years, 105 before in a year, before I got pregnant and what I gained plus 5 lbs since I've had the baby
16. I've worked my butt off to do so, literally
17. I love working out now
18. I love 70's rock music, Bob Seger, Lynyrd Skynyrd, ZZ Top, Jackson Browne ect.... My dad kinda ingrained that in our heads :)
19. Jackson Browne is coming to the state in Oct, I would like to go
20. I've seen Lynyrd Skynyrd and ZZ Top in concert--They are both AWESOME
21. I love seeing elderly couples holding hands, it's so cute
22. Growing up I always wanted a relationship like my parents, my dad always lit up when he saw my mom
23. I now have that kind of relationship, I love it!
24. I have an associates degree, I have started on my bachelor's but it's on hold until my
child(ren) are older
25. My goal in life has always been to first and foremost be a wife and mommy
26. I never quite got how much work babies really are until I had my own
27. I had a wonderful pregnancy and hope that any others to come are just as wonderful
28. There's nothing I love more than looking into my baby's baby blues
29. I have worked at 2 convenience stores and a newspaper
30. I really liked my job at the newspaper, except they were very biased and that drove me crazy
31. I love to write
32. I love to read
33. I live by my dad's motto, Family First
34. I haven't been able to sleep the past 2 weeks, Ryan won't let me
35. I have no idea why
36. I have noticed myself becoming more like my mom
37. I don't think that's a bad thing
38. My favorite color is purple
39. My birthstone is Emerald
40. I love that color too
41. Growing up I looked up to my brother
42. He was very mean to me
43. He has apologized several times, it's ok, I forgive him
44. I'm 5'7
45. I love spending time with my husband and son
46. I love baking
47. I'm going to be an aunt next May
48. I can't wait
49. My inlaws drive me crazy
50. They never call to check on my husband, I'm glad my family isn't like that
51. I don't tell my husband that they drive me crazy, that would be rude
52. I don't enjoy shopping
53. My middle name is Lee
54. Three of my cousin's middle names are also Lee
55. We named my baby after my brother and dad
56. I drive a Jeep Liberty
57. It's completely paid off, that makes me happy
58. I wish for nothing more than my son to be happy and healthy
59. I try my best to live my life for the Lord
60. He is my Savior
61. I like to fish
62. I was very clutzy as a child
63. I believe Tae Bo has helped me with that
64. I have many questions about the timing of my dad's passing
65. I know he's much better off
66. It still hurts
67. I used to have my tongue pierced
68. I took it out several years ago
69. What was I thinking?
70. I'm picky about the length of the arms on my tshirts
71. I hate my arms
72. I love sappy love stories
73. My sister is homecoming candidate, I'm so proud of her!
74. Drinking hot cocoa on a cold day is wonderful
75. I adore my husband
76. He never ceases to amaze me
77. I wish I could have found a solution for winged scapula for my daddy
78. I tried with ever ounce of me
79. Dad used to get sad everytime we would say we had to go home
80. We had to give him a day's notice
81. He still got sad
82. My family is very close
83. I love taking pictures
84. My husband and I went to Maui after he got back from his deployment
85. That was the longest year of my life
86. It made our relationship even stronger
87. I pray he doesn't have to go back
88. My mom is the strongest woman I know, I admire her so much
89. I went 4-wheeling at the river for the first time this summer
90. It was fun
91. I have a cat named Gizmo
92. He lives with my mom
93. I love the Americana decor
94. Watching as my son grows brings me so much joy
95. I have a hard time making close friends
96. I'm very shy and reserved
97. My best friend (outside my family) lives in GA now
98. I hope we're stationed together again someday
99. Our son's are almost 2 months apart
100. Nothing makes me happier than being with the one's I love
101. This was a lot harder than I thought it would be

1 comments:

Michelle said...

I think you did great! I enjoyed reading more about you. I haven't done this yet, not sure I could come up with 100 things! You had/have a lot of nicknames! How neat that you guys met online!