Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I went to the dr Monday, it's not my blood sugar or my thyroid. Who knows? I have to go Friday for all-day testing. I hope that test comes back good and then everything will be clear. Then I just have to wait 6 months to drive again.





My baby boy will be 1 year old in 14 days. Where does the time go? He's growing like a weed and he's the sweetest little boy. He loves giving kisses. He talks all the time. He loves helping his mommy. He says, mama all the time. He's started saying "uh oh", "bye bye", and "book" book sounds like boo. He's so laid back, he reminds me of his Grandpa Tommy. Oh I just love him!



6 comments:

kbug said...

I love that picture of him leaning back in his chair. Talk about laid back...lol. It is so apparent that he is deeply loved...but did you ever think you could love someone that much?? :)

Michelle said...

I'm sorry you didn't get any answers yet to what is going on medically :(

I can't believe how big he looks!

Glo said...

Growing up to fast. Love you

Glo said...

Growing up to fast. Love you

Glo said...

Growing up to fast. Love you

Glo said...

Growing up to fast. Love you