Friday, May 01, 2009

Time just flies by these days. Eric gets commissioned tomorrow, I'm so proud of him! He graduates from school next Friday. His brother will be in tonight. I just can't tell you how proud I am of him! He has worked so hard and has accomplished so much.

My baby boy is 15 months old now. He's growing like a weed. He had a checkup today and he's in the 82% for his height and the 48% for his weight. He's beautiful and I can't believe how fast he's growing. He talks up a storm and has the cutest little things he does. Eric whistles ALL the time (it's a joke with my family lol) and Ryan has picked up on that and tries to whistle. It's the cutest thing. He also folds his arms and snorts lol. He says bumma and bumpa for Grandma and Grandpa. Oh I love that little boy.

I had two more seizures on the 22. My mom stayed with me for about a week and took care of me. They have no idea what's wrong with me. I have to wait 2 months before the neurologist can get me in, so we'll see.

My brother's wife is due with their baby girl any day now. I can't wait to meet my neice! I'm kinda hoping that she waits until the 6th to come, that was my Dad's birthday, I think that would be neat.

5 comments:

vanessa said...

I can't believe your little boy is already 15 monthss. Time sure dose fly. I would think seizures would be a cause enough to be seen right away. I'll pray for you and that you don't get anymore. Congrats to your hubby and I wish you and your family all the best.

kbug said...

Oh my, two more seizures...and they can't figure out what's wrong with you? That is the most frustrating thing...it happened to my dad once when he kept getting an infection one winter and they couldn't figure out what it was. They finally put him on a really strong antibiotic that he jokingly called "leather queen"...I shouldn't tell you that my sisters and I went home and found a picture of a babe scantily dressed in black leather, printed it up, and hooked it to his IV drip at the hospital. It caused quite a stir and every time a new nurse or doctor came in his room, we'd have to tell the story all over again...but we got the chuckles it was intended to bring. Oh yeah, they never did figure out what was causing the infection. I hope you have better luck and that they can figure out what's causing the seizures...that has to be scary.

I can't believe your little boy is so big...but Sawyer is 7 months now and is starting to scoot and roll to get around...crawling will be next on the agenda, then nothing and nobody will be safe..... :)

Tell Eric I said "Hooah!" Good for him..... :)

ABW said...

Wow, your life is busy! Congratulations on Eric's commission. Hopefully they can figure out why you are having the seizures. Hang in there!

kbug said...

How are you doing?

kbug said...

Where are you girl? We need an update on your health and your little fella..... :)