Wednesday, April 01, 2009

It's been a while but thought I'd post since KBUG was asking about me :) I've been doing ok, just busy taking care of my baby. He's getting so big. He's already 14 months old. Wow! His hair is super curly and oh so cute. He brings me so much joy. Watching him grow is better than I could have ever imagined.






We got good news, we will be stationed here at least 3 more years after Eric graduates next month and goes through his training. We are flying his brother in from AK to be here for his pinning and graduation. It's been 11 years since they've seen each other. My sister is engaged to marry her high school sweetheart. They are so wonderful together and he's just an amazing guy for her. I'm thrilled. My sister-in-law will be having my little neice the end of this month or the beginning of next. I'm so excited to meet her. Her name is Makenzie Reece. I made a couple cakes, one for my brother's bday and one for the baby shower last week. At the baby shower there was a lady there who does cakes professionally. The next day she asked for my number so she can give it to people to call for their cakes instead of her. I thought that was awesome. I love making cakes! I hope it works out.





2 comments:

vanessa said...

So happy to see you post again. I keep checking in from time to time but I know life can get busy. Your baby boy is so CUTE.
Those cakes are awesome! That would be sweet if you could make a job out of it.
I hope you have time to post again soon.

kbug said...

It's so good to see you posting again. I sure understand the busy-ness, though. Katie and Sawyer have been staying with us for a couple of weeks and I can hardly concentrate on my work while he's here...he's such a joy, but so distracting..... :) Your little guy is so cute...where does he get all that curly hair from? I get the red hair, since you have it, but curls?? Is his daddy's hair curly...it's so hard to tell with a military cut.

Oh yeah, your cakes are AWESOME!!!