Monday, February 27, 2006

So, the other night Eric didn't call me when he usually does. I just kind of blew it off, thinking he had to go out on a mission or the phone lines were down (not an uncommon thing). So, after a couple of hours it hits me. Our last conversation... "When we get off here, can you add some more minutes to my phone card?" "Well of course I will!" Well that totally slipped my mind. I fell back asleep after we hung up and forgot about it all day long. So, I put minutes on his card and got into bed. I prayed that the reason he hadn't called wasn't because of my stupidity. The next morning the phone rings, and I hear, "I'm so sorry that I didn't call last night. I tried and it said I had 2 minutes on my card!" OOPS. Oh well, at least he's a forgiving person.

0 comments: