Saturday, November 11, 2006

Leave is going good. We're at his families right now. We spent 5 days with mine and then came up here. We're here until Wednesday morning and then we're off to Hawaii. I'm so excited. Things are great with Eric and me. It's wonderful getting to spend time together. We went to an art museum yesterday, which was pretty fun. We've been staying with family the whole time, which kind of sucks, but we still go off and do our own thing alone. I'm ready for our trip, so we won't have to worry about family for a while. I love them to death, but I don't want to have to worry about them for a while. Anyways, I won't be back on here until we're back, but I hope everything is going good for everyone else. Have a great next couple of weeks!!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Have a great time! We will be gone next week also. We are going to Florida!!! I can't wait. Can't wait to share pics of both our vacations.

Anonymous said...

Would love to be you and Court. We can't go any where yet....Mike has to take care of all the DEER in Missouri......and paint and paper here at home if I can pen him down.
Pics we want lots of pics.
May you have Fun and Safe trip. Your all in our prayers.
Love and God bless,
Glo