Tuesday, November 28, 2006

We got home today, and it is so good to be here. We had a wonderful time though, and I'm so thankful that we were able to take our vacation. Maui was wonderful, like I said in my previous post. It was such a romantic place to go and I couldn't have asked for a better honeymoon. We've been married for 4 years, but couldn't afford one before now, and it was well worth the wait. Here are some of the pictures from our trip. I took about a million, and I had a hard time narrowing it down, but at last I succeeded. We did one scheduled activity each full day we were there and the rest of the time we just went on our own just sightseeing. The first day was the luau, the second was snorkling, third was the helicopter ride and the last day was the submarine ride. The pictures of snorkling will have to come later because I have to scan those pictures on here. We also drove the Hana Hwy, it's 52 miles long but takes about 2 hrs one way driving because it has something like 623 turns and 52 one lane bridges. It's crazy, but has such beautiful views. The last day we were there we drove the top of Mt Haleakala and watched the sunset. Such magic. I was sad to see it end, but so happy we got to experience it together. It was just perfect for the ending of such a long year.

0 comments: