Saturday, November 25, 2006

We made it back Tuesday morning. We had an amazing time in Maui. It's so beautiful there and it was just what the dr ordered after such a long year. We're at my parent's house right now, so I can't put pictures up yet, but we'll be going home next week and I'll update with pictures. It was such a good vacation/honeymoon and I'm so thankful that Eric's home with me again. Thanksgiving went well too, we went to my aunt's house and stayed a couple night's where they live. The only bad thing about that was we stayed with one of my cousin's and his wife is such a witch. She's one of those people who think they're better than everybody. When we came over she didn't say hi or anything then went to bed about 5 minutes later. The next morning she was banging pots and pans around (we took it as a hint she wanted us up and gone, so we happily left) later yesterday my sister realized that she had forgot something at their house so she called to see if she could come get it. The lady didn't answer the phone, but called back a few minutes later and said we left some stuff and needed to come get it, she was getting in the shower. Apparently she couldn't wait 5 minutes while we came and got it. Eric took my sister to get it and she had put it in a sack outside their door. Geez I'd like to slap her attitude right out of her. We usually stay at another one of my cousin's houses but his wife was having her family over so we couldn't this time. My parent's said that next time we're up there if we have to stay at the one's we stayed at this time, we'll just rent a motel room and stay there because that's ridiculous to be treated that way. Anyways, other than that everything went very well and we enjoyed ourselves. I'll write more about our time in Maui when I post pictures next week. I hope everything is going well with everyone else and I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

The new song on here is one we played at our wedding, "Whatever It Takes" by Kellie Coffey. I love this song and I think it's a perfect fit even more today than the day we got married.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys had a wonderful trip. Sorry about the one night stand at your cousins....how rude. I'll hold her, you slug her. Can't wait to see pics of your trip....
Love Ya,
Glo

Anonymous said...

I am glad you enjoyed your trip! How awesome! Can't wait to see pictures! As four your cousin's wife... just know you are the better person and what comes around goes around. :)