Friday, December 15, 2006

Eric graduated with his associates degree on Wednesday. I'm so proud of him. He worked so hard for it, and completed the last of it while he was overseas. He was determined and it definitely paid off for him. He even graduated with honors! I'm so extremely proud of him!


Then yesterday his unit disbanded so I went to the inactivation ceremony.

Nobody from his unit has been placed with other units though, so I'm not sure what they're going to be doing until they are. Tomorrow is my first military ball. So it's been a pretty busy week. I finished my classes for this semester and enrolled in Spring semester. At the end of next semester I'll graduate with my associates too. We started school at the same time but he was able to graduate ahead of me because he had military classes that went towards his degree. I'm not sure how well I'll like my next semester, I'm taking, Intro to Computers, Web Site Construction, Anatomy & Physiology for the Pre-Hospital Provider, and Intro to Political Science. That should keep me busy lol.

4 comments:

Glo said...

CONGRATULATIONS Eric........We are Proud of you.

Courtney said...

Way to go Eric!!!! Congrats!

Monica said...

Congrats Eric! Happy Holidays to you two!

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

That's a really great accomplishment! It sure takes a lot of effort and determination to go to school while working full time (and being deployed) plus, life in general. Great job!!

How was the ball? I went to one held in a hockey rink when we were living in North Dakota. As if it's not cold enough already there. My feet were freezing!! Hope yours was warmer than mine!

-Andrea