Wednesday, December 27, 2006

We got our pictures from the ball in today. I think it turned out pretty good.


We had a very good Christmas and it was so good having Eric home with me. We had to do our traveling home on Christmas, but we made it home in time to watch "It's a Wonderful Life" before we went to bed, which was our goal. My parents gave us a beautiful curio cabinet and me a jewelry armoire, and I love them. The only problem with them is that I can't use them until we get moved. I spent the morning packing and I got the spare room packed up (except the military gear). I'm so tired of moving, I just got unpacked here. I told my brother that I think I should do it for a living and make some money cause I'm getting pretty good at it! Oh well, once we get there we should have 2 years of not moving, that will be nice. Anyways, I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.

8 comments:

kbug said...

What a great looking couple!!! So, where in Oklahoma will you be going for this ROTC program?

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

You guys look great and so happy together!
Glad you had a nice Christmas. What wonderful presents you received! I am sorry that you have to move again. That's the military life for you- but what a good life it can be. It is nice to live somewhere for awhile- it really starts to feel like home then. It is much easier to be moving with your husband home than it was before right?! Hope it is a smooth transition.

-Andrea

Michelle said...

The picture is so good... You two look so happy together. Ray and I went to his marine corp ball not to long ago too. It was alot of fun.
Thanks for the info on the ROTC program it helped. LOL.
Are you guys gonna be any where near Ft. Sills when you move?

Army*Strong*Wife said...

Very nice picture, when we had our ATC/Banquet, they printed out the pics the same night, that was awesome. Had some great pictures. Tho I like last years better, cuz we each were like 10 lbs lighter, lolz,...

Wishing you and the hubby a Happy New Years and all the best for 2007!

Courtney said...

What a great picture! You look so pretty. I'm so glad you had a nice Christmas. Great having our guys home huh!!!

Monica said...

What a great pic! Hope you had a great New years as well!

Charla said...

Hey girl, I'M BACK!!! LOL We finally got our internet up here!! Oh my gosh, you guys are coming to Oklahoma???? Where?? When??? You have to message me on myspace and let me know!! We'll have to get together if you're coming close to the base!!! Talk to ya soon!!!

~~Charla~~

Glo said...

You two look amazing. Sorry you having to move again. Our prayers are with you. Love ya both.