Thursday, July 19, 2007

Today was my appt. It went really well. I got my physical today, the dr said everything looks good. I was a little disappointed, because I didn't think they were going to do an ultrasound. But after the physical they took me to another room and did an ultrasound. It was so neat! They said the baby is still too little to hear the heartbeat, but we could see it beating in the ultrasound. It was the neatest thing! The little baby isn't even an inch long, but we could see it's little arm moving around. He's so sweet! I love him already. I'm 9 wks and 1 day, according to that ultrasound, which is only a day off from where they had me at the first appt. I'm so excited! We don't have any of our stuff, except the laptop really, so I'll scan the picture when we get to the new place and get set up!

7 comments:

Courtney said...

Yay! I can't wait to see the pictures. AND I see your already saying "HE" & "HIM" so my bets are on a boy:)
I'm so glad everything is going well with your pregnancy.

Glo said...

Can't wait to see the picture. Don't over do while you moving. Take care.
Love to the three of you.

kbug said...

It's always so reassuring when you can see them moving and hear the heartbeat...it always made me smile. Hope the move goes well...but don't forget to take care of yourself..... :)

Liz said...

Congratulations! Babies are wonderful!!!

Michelle said...

I'm so happy for you! Was Erik there for the appointment too? Ray was there for my first appointment and the look on his face when he saw the ultrasound was priceless. Just wait till the proud papa gets to see the sex of his baby for the first time!

Take care of yourself and remember to get tons of rest!

ABW said...

Hmmmmm....are you thinking boy???? I could never guess the sex and we didn't find out so the surprise at the end was wonderful!

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

I'm so excited for you guys! It must've been awesome to see your baby's heart beating. Looking forward to the picture!

-Andrea