Tuesday, July 24, 2007

We are finally back in our home state! YAY! We came down yesterday, and in the process stopped by and seen my grandma. She looked so lonely when we told her goodbye. I felt bad for leaving. She seems to be doing good though, but of course still has her good days and bad. We're staying with my parents until we sign for the house on the 2nd! I can't wait. Just over a week and we'll be put for at least two years! I haven't got to say that since we got married. It's so exciting to know that we'll be in one place for two years. Aaahhh, those are sweet words lol.

Ok, well I have a prayer request. One of my old high school friends', she was a year below me, brother died on Saturday. He was in my grade, and was only a year older than I am, so he was only 25. They're not sure what happened to him, they had an autopsy done, but won't know the results for 6-9 weeks. His funeral is Thursday, and I would appreciate it if you would all keep his family in your prayers. They're not taking it well, and I worry about the mom in the family. Please keep them in your prayers as they go through this difficult time. Thank you!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your high school friend. I will keep them in our prayers.
Enjoy the time with your family and I am glad that you will be in one place for two years. Its funny how many people take that for granted isn't it!

Charla said...

Yay you're here!!!! As soon as you're all settled in, we'll have to get together! Let me know if u guys need any help, k!!

So sorry about your friend, that's so sad, he's so young! His family will definately be in my prayers!!

Take care and keep in touch girl..just a few miles apart now!!! :)

Glo said...

So sorry to hear about your friends brother. We will keep her and the family in our prayers.
Glad your in one place for a while. Now don't work to hard. You and Eric just enjoy your time together.......and the little one to be.
Love and God bless,
Glo

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Yay! Moving is never easy, but I am so glad for you that you will be closer to home and be in one place for 2 years. Feels good doesn't it! Perfect years to be close to your mom - with having the baby. Help from your Mom will be completely wonderful. I wish I had that!

-Andrea

Courtney said...

I'm so happy for you Michelle & glad you'll stay put for awhile. Moving stinks!
So sorry to hear about your friend. Prayers are out ok:)
Have a wonderful weekend guys!!

Monica said...

Yeah on the house! I can't wait to see pics. Almost in your 2nd trimester too, yeah!