Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Things have been hectic around here. We signed for our house last Thursday and our household goods were delivered yesterday. I had Eric deal with the movers since I had dealt with them when they took it lol. Gave me a chance to rest anyways and I even got a little reading done :) My mom and sister came down today and helped us get things unpacked. I was so grateful to them for that too. It made things go so much easier and faster than doing it alone for sure. They are definitely lifesavers. Thank God for good family! I wish they could have stayed longer, but mom said maybe in a couple weeks her, dad and my sister could come and stay the night with us. I hope so. I'll post pictures when I get some taken lol.

I also have to post our baby picture, I haven't forgotten, just haven't had the time.
You know, I never realized how tired a pregnant lady gets lol. Eric, my sister and her bf kept making fun of me for always being so tired. They were trying to get me to do something and I just wanted a nap lol. Eric even told me I could be tired when I was big and pregnant. I know he was playing, but I don't think that was the wisest thing to say lol. Men.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I am constantly saying "I love my husband" sometimes they just don't get it. Ray is so good at so many things but when it comes to this pregnancy thing, there is so much that he does not get nor does he believe it is as bad as it really is, like being tired.

I had to explain to him that when you are pregnant you need at least 10 hours of sleep a day. 10 hours! He is finally understanding how tired I do get, after a few doctors appointments and her comments to me about needing to get more rest and taking naps while I can. LOL..
Be patient with him, he will get it, or at least that is what I keep saying about Ray. LOL...

Courtney said...

Oh yea I forgot to tell you how TIRED you'll be. Espevially the first few months. I lived on the couch for months with all mine. Matt always picked on me. Men!
I think they need to have the babies LOL!!!!

vanessa said...

SLEEP while you can. That was one of the little things I liked when DH was gone I could sleep and not feel bad about it.
I am glad to see your doing good. Moving is always hard but at least you do have family.
We haven't even been here for six months and we just got word that we'll have to be moving AGAIN by next Feb or July.
hope your settled soon. I cant wait to see your little bundle.

Glo said...

You tell Eric to behave himself. Cause it does get worse.......You just take care of yourself and the baby. SHAME on him....
If women had the first child and the man had the second,there would be only "TWO" children in every family...........