Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I came close to dropping journalism, but after thinking and praying hard about, I decided not to let an arrogant teacher run me off. Besides, I'll know better next semester! lol...



I've had a head cold the past week and I'm so ready to get over it. It makes things more difficult not being able to take medicine. A small price to pay though.



We have tickets to go see OU vs North TX this weekend. I don't want to go, I'm not a big fan of football, but Eric wanted to and my sister and her bf want to too, so I'm going too. We also get to go see my sister's bf play his high school football game Friday. So, as much as I don't like football, that's where I'll be all weekend, YAY!



I miss Hawaii. I want to go there again and just relax and do absolutely nothing but goof off for another week. Sounds so good to me right now! Too bad that takes money, and quite a bit of it. First, we have to fix the air conditioner and then eventually we need things for the baby. Vacation will have to wait. The baby is definitely worth it, and with the heat, the air conditioner is too, but if things weren't so expensive we could have all three and then I could forget school and be relaxing in paradise. Ahh, dreams.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm in paradise so if you guys need a place to stay then just let us know..

Courtney said...

Glad you didn't drop the class. You'll do just fine & feel stronger for doing so. I hope you feel better soon. I always hated not being able to take meds while preg. but like you said it's so worth it. I hope you have fun this weekend & if I lived closer I'd pick ya up in a heart beat & take ya to the beach with us. Hey you could've babysat for practice LOL!!!

Glo said...

DREAMS.........That what life is made of. Sometimes it's the dreams that keep us going.
Glad your not dropping your class.
Wish I lived closer,so I could stop by and just give you a {{HUG}}
Hang in there girl.

Love and Prayers.

Unknown said...

hey out there! Just found your blog and really have enjoyed going through all of it. My husband left for his 15 months three months ago and I have been trying to find good blog to see how others handled this experience. It looks like you worked hard at making this time apart meaningful. Thank you for your inspiration. If you know of other bloggers who just started their deployment blues let me know!! I am looking for support.

ABW said...

Good for you for not dropping the class! Stick it out and you will reap the benefits.

Hope the AC gets fixed soon since it has been blazing hot this summer.

Hawaii will come again, just plan, plan, plan and you'll get there!

Glo said...

LOTS OF LOVE,{{HUGS}} AND PRAYERS FOR A SAFE AND HAPPY HOLIDAY.

The Teacup Cottage said...

Yeah! I'm glad you gave journalism another chance. Not only will it teach you more about writing, but how to do so in a unbiased manner. I have loved my work as a journalist. Even if it is not your career goal, it can help in many ways in reaching your educational goals.

Patriot said...

Hi! Just came across your blog tonight, and I want to thank you and your husband for his service to this country. I, along with millions of Americans, are incredibly thankful for the freedom he helped defend.

Also, just want to see if you have any favorite products that are made in America. I'm compiling a list of quality products that are still made in the USA. I don't get anything from this - I just simply want more money and more jobs to stay in America. Come check it out and leave comments with your favorite products still made in the USA.

Thank you both again!