Thursday, September 06, 2007

Ok, I'm a little slow, but I finally took the time to take some pictures of our house. I haven't taken any of the outside yet though. I have some of before, but I'm just going to post the one's of now. I love this house, I'm already dreading the thought of having to sell it one day lol. We got some baby stuff the other day. We got the crib, changing table, and dresser. Eric put it together and it is so cute! I'm thrilled. It looks neat having it in the baby's room. We still have to paint and stuff, but I have no clue what color to paint, so that will have to be later.

Here's our cute little kitchen, I love the cupboards! My mom made the curtains for the kitchen. They are so cute!


And the living room



The spare room is a mess still, we have lots of work to do to get this one in order!


Our bedroom


And our cute little baby's room! The dress hanging on the dresser is something I had picked up for a friends baby. Turns out, she's having a boy lol. Oh well, it might come in handy if we have a girl!

5 comments:

vanessa said...

What a nice HOME you have. I love that you already have a baby's room. The first one is always exciting.
I can't wait for the day that we can settle and buy our home.
Take care.
V

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

What a sweet home you have. It looks so cozy and welcoming! I am glad that you are enjoying it - I hope it will always hold a special place in your heart, no matter where the military eventually takes you.

-Andrea

Glo said...

Love you new home. Take lots pic so years down the road you can look back and remember all the good memories you made there. Love the baby's room. Made me remember when I got everything ready for my first. Boy or girl we don't care. As long as the two of you are healthy.
Love Ya

ABW said...

What a nice home!!! Can't wait to see the baby's room all decorated, but you have a good start on it already! Keep the pics coming!

kbug said...

You have a very nice place...but if you think your spare room is messy, you should come to my house and look at our spare rooms...lol.

I'm glad to hear that everything is going well with your pregnancy, too. Be sure to let us know whether it's a boy or a girl when you get the news..... :)