Saturday, September 29, 2007

Glo left me a message asking if I was feeling ok since I hadn't been on in a while. I am so appreciative that there are people who care, and I just love all you ladies! You've helped me through a lot, even though I've never met any of you in person.



I felt the baby kick today, which was such a neat feeling. I was so thrilled and can't wait until it's strong enough for Eric to be able to feel it too.



My brother's wedding is Oct 6, and I'm a bride's maid. I'm pretty excited about that too, just because I know that she makes him very happy and that makes me very happy. I wish them a lifetime of happiness together.

6 comments:

vanessa said...

Hey there, good to hear you are doing fine. That's so exciting that you felt the baby kick. Sometimes I miss that feeling. Its weird after you have the baby you actually miss them inside. even though by the ninth months you'd do anything to get them out:)
Have fun at the wedding and post some pics of you and your hubby!

Courtney said...

Yay you felt the baby kick!! That's so exciting:)
She & your brother make a very sweet couple. Have a good time at the wedding & yes post pics. I bet it will be beautiful!
Have a great week!

Michelle said...

That is so exciting to feel the baby kick for the first time. I am so happy for you!

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding. They are a very nice couple!

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

It's an amazing feeling when the baby is kicking around in there, isn't it! Right now, for me, it is starting to feel a little less fun and more painful! Those elbows and knees are sharp!! :)

Have a great time at the wedding!

-Andrea

Glo said...

Isn't that an awasome feeling...
I have something on my blog for you come on by and pick up your award.

ABW said...

Feeling the baby is the best part! Like Vanessa said, you miss that.

Can't wait to see wedding pics, congrats to the happy couple!

Korin