Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Courtney is so sweet. I seen that she gave me my first blog award and I want to thank her very much for that! It means so much to me.

The awards says: "The thing that I love most about blogging is that I learn so much about a person just by reading their blog. I have met MANY wonderful people with wonderful stories to tell,and I am grateful every day for each person that I have the pleasure of crossing paths in life with.I wanted to create something special for ten people who have inspired me through their blogging; the stories they tell, and the lives that they lead with grace and dignity. I visit their blogs for inspiration and encouragement.Although there are MANY people I want to give this award to at this very moment, I am going to choose ten bloggers:Please grab your badge and wear it(with a smile) proudly, and pass it on because you inspire and encourage me, thank you.So, now it is my turn to pass it on. "
So, I know that most of these ladies have already received at least one, but they are very special to me and so I'll give it to them again. Thank you all for the support you've shown me. I couldn't have gotten through last year without you!
Courtney (Beside My Soldier)
Michelle (Learning How to Deal)
Charla (Standing By My Man)
Glo (Young At Heart)
Andrea (Sgt and Mrs Hub)
Monica (Always My Soldier)
Vanessa (All That I Am)

6 comments:

Glo said...

Thanks Michelle,
Just getting to know you through your blog is Thanks enough. Your a special person who made me :-) SMILE everyday. You brought that ray of sunshine I needed to make it through each and every day. Every time you lost a pound,got a good grade or talked about you adorable family. The best Smile and a WOO HOO was when you and Eric said you were having a baby,a gift from God.Special Prayers to you my Special Friend and big HOOAH!!

Love and {{Hugs}}
Glo

The Teacup Cottage said...

Congrats!

Courtney said...

Thank you Michelle! I am truly blessed I found your blog. I think you are a very beautiful person both inside & out. I'm lucky to call you a friend♥

Glo said...

Chelle hope you, E and baby makes three have a great weekend. Lots of {{HUGS}}.
Glo

Glo said...

You haven't been on for a while are you feeling Ok.
Praying everything is good with you and Eric.
Love Glo

Monica said...

Thanks! Tomorrow is the big day isn't it? I can't wait to hear blue or pink! Happy Anniversary too! It is Brooke's bday the 12th as well. Have a great day!