Wednesday, September 12, 2007

We had another appt yesterday. Everything is going good. The baby was moving alot, so she wasn't able to get a good heartbeat lol. What we did hear, she said was between 140-150 though. My next appt is Oct 17, but we are scheduled for an ultrasound Oct 12 (which just happens to be our 5 year anniversary!). I'm so excited, I can't wait to see our little one again. My brother is getting married Oct 6, so this weekend is their wedding shower. We are going to my parents this weekend so I can go. Eric's not even slightly interested in going (for some odd reason lol) so he's going hunting with my sister's bf. I even let him off the hook of going to our baby shower, he wants to go to an OU game since I did that. I figure I made him suffer through our wedding shower, I'll let him slide on this one. They don't seem to be geared towards the men anyways lol. Who knows when it will be though, my sister is planning it and won't tell me anything. She says it's a surprise. I think I should at least get time to plan when I need to be there lol. Oh well.

In other news, school is going ok. My journalism teacher is one of the most slanted people you will ever meet and his "teaching" leaves a lot to be desired. My economic geography teacher thinks he's teaching 3 yr olds (seriously, he stopped class after myself and another person sneezed back to back and said "I guess everyone has the sniffles huh?" and then he got irritated when a girl asked a question and asked if it would be on the test). I don't think he realizes that if we don't learn what's being taught, it's at our own expense. Oh well, I guess everyone can't be pleasant, otherwise we'd have nothing to complain about lol.

7 comments:

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Glad the baby is doing so good! It's so much fun to have baby appointments. Are you planning on finding out what you are having?

-Andrea

Michelle said...

I think we are. They said they don't look specifically for that on the ultrasound (cause insurance won't pay for just that of course lol) but if they happen to see it and we want to know they'll tell us. I told Eric if we can tell on our own then I don't mind finding out.

Courtney said...

Good to hear you & baby are good. I always had to know what I was having. I couldn't take it LOL! It's just so much funshopping for clothes. Have a great weekend!!!!

Bow Hunter said...

Glad everything is going well for you guys and the baby...My daughter-in-law didn't want to know what the sex the Twins where. She said if God had wanted us to know he would have made it so. It drove me crazy not knowing what to buy,but I did respect her wishes.I was really hoping for one of each,but God had other plans...And we are very PROUD of our girls.

They are healthy,happy,smart and OOPS (Meemaw talk).

All kidding a side. I'm really happy for you and Eric. As a long as you and the baby(boy or girl) are healthy,that what matters.

Glo said...

Sorry about that....I forgot I was helping Mike with his blog...Its me Glo

Monica said...

You are almost half way already! How exciting! I am glad everything is going good.

vanessa said...

It's good to see you and baby are doing fine. The first are always so exciting, especially when it comes to finding out what your having. What do you want first? and Hubby? Take care v