Monday, October 29, 2007

Eric had to go to the field this past weekend and I went and stayed with my family while he was gone. It was the first time he had been gone for more than 24 hrs since he got back from overseas last year. Anyways, my sister and I went to her boyfriends football game on Friday night and then had lunch with our brother on Saturday and we had a pretty good time. We don't get to see much of him, since he works on an oil rig and he works evening towers, 7 days a week. So, getting to spend a couple hrs with him was nice. I also went to church with my mom yesterday before I came back home. She took a picture of me before I left to get a shot of my belly lol. She said it's neat cause you can see it grow almost daily. Hopefully it's all baby and the stuff that comes with it. I'm trying really hard not to indulge too much and still get plenty of exercise so I don't gain too much weight. I definitely don't want to go back to where I started from. I think I'm doing pretty good though. I'll be 6 months tomorrow.

I can't believe it's almost time for Thanksgiving already. This year has flown by. It seems each year gets faster and faster. I remember when I was in grade school, I thought time would never go by and now it seems like I can't keep up with it. It's kind of sad too.

I would like to ask for prayers for my Grandma and Great Grandma. She's the one that just lost my Grandpa in June. Well, her mom (who is 87 or so) is not doing good at all. She lives in WY and the relatives there with her called and told Grandma that she needs to get there asap. So, my uncle is flying in to take her and my aunt there. I guess they're not expecting her to make it much longer. Grandma is trying to prepare herself, but I don't think you can, so if you could keep them in your prayers I would greatly appreciate it.

5 comments:

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

You look fantastic! I wish I looked like that at six months - My dad told me the other day that I look like I swallowed a pumpkin. Nice huh! :)

I will pray for comfort in your families hearts especially for your grandma.

-Andrea

Courtney said...

I think your doing a great job because you look great! Love the picture. Happy to hear you had a nice time with your family & I will keep your grandma & your family in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

u look great!!!

vanessa said...

you look amazing! I wished I looked like that when I was six months:) I wish I look like that now!LOL!
Have a good day
v

Glo said...

You look great girl. At 6 mos people would ask me how many days I had to go....So believe me when I say you look GREAT. also love the picture.
We will be praying for your grandma and your family.
Love and God bless