Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I'm exhausted. Eric has to go out to the field tomorrow and spend the weekend out there. I'm not looking forward to that at all. I don't enjoy the thought of not having help. Ryan and I are going to my mom's, but it won't be the same as having Eric. I don't like asking for help, in fact I don't ask for help. It's a flaw of mine, I know.

We spent most of last week with my family, it was spring break for Eric. My Grandma, aunt, and cousins came down on Saturday so they could see Ryan. My cousin told me he looks a lot bigger in his pictures than in real life. He's a little guy, so cute and cuddley. Easter Sunday was hard for me. I went to the cemetary and they had put up my dad's headstone. It's as nice as one of those can be. We got our family pictures back, they turned out really good. I'll post them later. Today is my brother's 27th birthday. He working at a job where he has to watch the wells after the rigs have left, which means he has to stay out there 23 hrs a day, two weeks on one week off. So, he'll only have enough time to eat lunch with his wife and then go back to work, but I hope he has a good day. We had him a surprise party Saturday before last thankfully. My sister has another golf tournament today, I hope she does well. I really don't have much to say lately. I don't know why. Life is just strange these days.

5 comments:

Monica said...

I have the same flaw. I was a walking zombie the first few months of Jacob's life. He was always hungry, which meant I got no sleep. It got better though. Hope you have a great time at your mom's!

Glo said...

Have a good time at your mom's. I think we all have a bad case of the winter blues. Court and I cann't seem to think of anything to blog about either. Then too you've been through so much this year,sweetie. Take care of yourself. Think of you and pray for you everyday.
Love and big{{HUGS}}
Glo

Glo said...

Have a good time at your mom's. I think we all have a bad case of the winter blues. Court and I cann't seem to think of anything to blog about either. Then too you've been through so much this year,sweetie. Take care of yourself. Think of you and pray for you everyday.
Love and big{{HUGS}}
Glo

Courtney said...

Enjoy the time with your mom. I do hope Eric's time away flies by for you!

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Grief is a long process, life long I think.
I can understand why you don't have much to say... you have a wee babe and your still grieving the loss of your beloved father. We'll be here no matter what... You just take your time.

I hope Eric is back in your arms before you even know it.

-Andrea