Tuesday, March 04, 2008


I'm very proud of my mom. She is in her last semester of school, she'll graduate with her bachelor's in May. She's doing her internship this semester, two days a week at a DOC and two days at a drug rehab. She's worked very hard to get to where she's at and I know that right now this is the last thing that she wants to be doing, yet she's still plugging along. She is definitely someone to look up to, and I do. I know that she would rather curl up and do nothing right now, but God is giving her the strength to get up each and every day and continue. She has more courage and strength than anyone I know and I hope that I inherited even a tenth of it from her. I love her and thank God for her each and every day.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Michelle your mom is an amazing person. I am so sorry for your loss, I haven't been around for a while and I am so sorry.

Your little baby is such an adorable little thing. I can't believe he is a month old. You take care of you

Courtney said...

I also admire your mom.
Let her know we are proud of her too!
Her determination is amazing.