Sunday, July 06, 2008




Eric, my sister, her bf, brother, sil and I went to the Lynyrd Skynyrd concert on the 4th. It was awesome. I sure wish my dad would have been able to be there with us. He seen the originals 3 times when he was younger. Afterwards they had the most beautiful fireworks display I've ever seen. It was awesome. I'm definitely glad that we were able to go and that my wonderful mom offered to babysit for us so that we could. I'm very thankful for my family. My sister and mom left this morning. Eric, Ryan and I have 2 more full days together before he leaves for a month. I'm not looking forward to this, not one little bit.
And just because I'm in love with this little boy...


2 comments:

Glo said...

So glad you had a great time. I know you'll miss Eric while he gone. You and your little man will have a lot to tell Daddy when he gets home.

Blessings,Glo

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

What fun! I would love to go see them someday!

A month with out your man! Ugg. I hope it goes by so quickly for you all. I know he wants to be home just as much as you want to be there too.

He's not going to believe how much Ryan has grown when he gets back home! Daniel says he sees a difference in the kids when he is gone even just a couple of days!

-Andrea