Friday, July 25, 2008

Well I have to make this fast. Ryan's down for a nap and his naps don't last long, usually 15 mins tops and I've already spent about 10 of them. I'm tired, exhausted actually. We have 17 days left til we see Eric again. My sister, Ryan and I are going to fly out and see him graduate. I'm excited/nervous. I don't know about flying with a baby but it'll be ok. We've spent some time with my family but came home today. I don't want to get on their nerves ya know? Of course my mom just can't get enough of her little baby boy. He's getting so big. He'll be 6 months this coming week. Where has it gone? Well, speaking of the little guy, he's up. So, I'm off.

5 comments:

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Okay... that picture takes the cake! It's the cutest one yet!

6 months!!! Hard to believe, Michelle!

You'll do great on the plane trip - really. It will be fine! Just remember to bring a soft blanket for nursing AND because planes are extra chilly for babies. :)

-Andrea

Glo said...

Oh he so cute. I'm with Andrea,it's the best picture yet. 6
months just can't believe it's been that already.

I'm sure you'll do fine on the plane. Tell Eric congradulations for us.

Mike and I had a great time on our picnic.Took our little dog Tinker with us. She had a good time playing with the kids that were there.

vanessa said...

What a cutie! I wish it got easier with these little guys. I was up late with Salvador AGAIN. But those faces make up for lost sleep.
Good luck with that trip hopefully time will fly now that it's getting a little closer.

Monica said...

Ryan is adorable! I hope your time goes by more quickly. I know how slow it can get, especially at night for some reason. I am thinking of you. Take care.

Courtney said...

Wish I had some tips for ya but I haven't been on a plane w/ kids or on a flown at all for that matter LOL! I'm a chicken!
Good luck but I think you'll do fine. Great picture Michelle! He's so darn cute!!