Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I remembered, so here are the pictures. I do have to say that I didn't take all that many pictures for two reasons: 1. I didn't feel like it 2. My camera lens is acting up

Graduation ceremony

Reunited and it feels so good

The Space Needle, it really is a beautiful sight
A family photo at the Space Needle
My sister, she almost blended with this building
This is at home, but he's such a big boy in his high chair Ryan is also starting to crawl, where in the world did the time go?!

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Love the pictures. Ryan is getting so big! He looks so much like you in the last picture. He's so adorable! I can not believe he's crawling. He'll be walking before ya know it Michelle!

vanessa said...

You guys look great! Happy to see you are all together again. Ryan is so big and twice as cute!

Glo said...

Love it.

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Great pictures!! I have always wanted to go to Seattle. When we were living in Alaska we were scheduled to go on Sept. 12th but with the terrorist attacks it obviously didn't happen.

The plane etc. sounded horrid! I am so sorry you had to deal with all that YUCK. But I am very glad for you to have your man back. That makes it all worth it, doesn't it!

Give that baby boy a squeeze for me. And tell him to stop growing so fast!!!

-Andrea

Michelle said...

I'm sorry you didn't have a great trip! and I feel bad since I told you it wasn't so bad flying with a baby LOL

kbug said...

Wonderful pictures...I'm sorry the trip wasn't the best, but at least you're all home now. I know you must be very proud of Eric...I am, too..... :)