Thursday, August 28, 2008

My baby is 7 months old today. He's grown so much and I just can't believe that 7 months has passed already. I don't know where the time goes. He's already so independent, he wants to do everything himself and he's such a busy-body. Into everything he can get his hands on. He's laid back most of the time and everybody we come across says, "wow, what a good baby!" He's so handsome and I swear is a spitting image of his daddy. He's been the biggest blessing through the worst time of my life. I pray everyday that I am the mom that he needs me to be. The one who makes him feel better when he's hurt. The one who teaches him right and wrong and how to be a decent human being who grows up to be a productive member of society. The one who teaches him about Jesus and how to serve the Lord. He is the most wonderful baby and his daddy and I couldn't be more proud of him.

2 comments:

ABW said...

He's getting so big!!!! Cute pictures and you are doing a great job!

Michelle said...

aaww happy 7 months! Look how happy he is - and he's getting so big! Such a little stinker :)