Monday, August 04, 2008

Looking on the bright side

Since I haven't necessarily been doing this I thought I'd dedicate this post to things that are on the bright side of my life:

I just LOVE the song "In Color" by Jamey Johnson. It's wonderful. If you haven't heard it you should check it out at cmt.com. I'm just sayin' lol.

7 days til we see Eric :)

We had my mom a surprise party last Thursday. I made her a homemade cake, my first one. It turned out pretty darn good, if I do say so myself. (By the way, my baby boy hates the little birthday blower things, they scare him in a big way lol.)

Ryan's naps have been lasting longer the past couple days, giving me a little more time to rest.

I tried on pants Saturday, my size doesn't fit me, I had to get a SMALLER size! YAY!

I've lost 7 lbs since Eric left. (Stress, it does a body good dun dun dun lol.)

4 comments:

Glo said...

Good for you....I think I found your 7 lb though....

I glad your cake turned out. When it made with love it doesn't matter if it's perfect or not.

In 7 days we'll see a much Brighter side of you...;-)

Glo said...

5 days and counting.;-)

Glo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kbug said...

A lack of sleep also has an affect on weightloss...my first baby wore me out...I was so tired that everything made me cry and I dropped more weight than I had gained during the pregnancy. Oh well, that was over 30 years ago...good golly, my oldest baby will be 32 in a couple weeks...indeed, where has the time gone..... :) Glad Eric will be home soon...