Friday, May 12, 2006

Eric made it home safely. We have been having a blast together. He came in on Sunday afternoon, a whole day sooner than we expected him to get here. It has been wonderful. The plane was delayed, but I was able to go down to the gate to get him. It was so great to see his face as he walked out of the gate. He said they even bumped him, and the other six soldiers, up to first class. It's been so great having him home. I'll update more after he's gone. I put up a new picture of us on my profile, but I'll be putting up more next time. I really hope the rest of these days go by a lot slower then they have been.

1 comments:

Courtney said...

YAY!!!! Danny's flight came in a day early too. I am glad you guys are having fun. I can't wait to see more pictures. Enjoy every minute. I hope it goes slow for you.