Saturday, May 06, 2006

Today is my dad's birthday, he's turning 49, but whining all the way (just like he does every year). He told my mom that he's getting old, so she might as well start to puree his food for him from now on. So, we decided to go with his idea. I bought him some metamucil (since older people need to be regular), my sister bought him a bib that says "Whine and Dine", and some baby food to make it easier for him to eat, and my mom got him a depends. I can't wait to see his face when he opens that.

Today has been a long day. I didn't sleep well at all last night. I didn't fall asleep until around 1:30 a.m, woke up at 4, stayed up until 6 and then slept until 9. I hope that the time speeds up some, it sure couldn't get any slower. I am super excited though. Eric will be here very soon, and I won't be on here until we get back from our time together. It's so close, and I feel like I have a million things to accomplish, I think I need a nap.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Hey is Eric home yet? I am guessing so cuz we haven't heard from you in awhile. I hope you guys are having fun if he's home.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.