Thursday, June 07, 2007

I got a new haircut the other day. It's quite a bit shorter than it was before, but I wanted a change and I'm so glad I did it. It's so much easier to handle and cooler. Yay!
We went to church last Sunday. I'm always nervous trying a new church, but we went to one on post and it was really good. I'm really glad that we went, and we will definitely be going back.

My Grandpa is in the hospital for the second time in two weeks. They're not sure what's wrong with him, his blood pressure keeps dropping extremely low and his blood sugar keeps going high. He has cancer, and being in the hospital is keeping him from his treatments, so hopefully they will get him lined out so he can go back to getting chemo before his cancer spreads. So if you could please keep him in your prayers I would appreciate it.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I am so sorry to hear about your grandpa. I hope they get things straightened out so he can get his chemo treatmetns.

I really like your hair tho. I hate started a new church too. I have never been to the church on base here but there is a church right down the street that I always find myself looking at when we drive by so I think we will be checking this one out soon.

vanessa said...

You look very pretty. i like it short, i know my hair is so much easier done short.
I will keep your grandpa in my prayers. Glad to hear you like your new chruch. i haven't even looked for one here, i feel bad about not going but i dont think god minds since i still talk and pray to him:)
have a good weekend.V

Glo said...

So sorry to hear about your grandpa. We'll keep him in our prayers and put him on the prayer list at Church.

Really like your new do...Looks great on you.

Glad to hear you found a church you liked. Mike and I just changed churches, for one closer to us and we love it....Always feel like family. It all from the Bible,that's the most important.

Monica said...

Like the new cut! You look great! Prayers for your grandpa.

kbug said...

I like your new do...it goes along with the new you..... :)

Finding a new church...that's always a challenge, but it's worth doing. I've gotten really bad about getting myself to church. When the boys were active in the youth group, we were there all the time. Now, if I go, it's by myself. My hubby just isn't into church, so it's by myself or not at all...and I gotta admit it's much easier just not to go. I have decided that I will try to go back again though. I do have friends there, and my faith is important to me...but it's not going to be easy.

I'll be praying for your grandpa.