Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I had my first appt today. It was just us talking to an ob nurse. My first real appt is July 19. We told her we were moving next month, so she put us in before we have to leave. She said that she really wants us to get that done before we leave so that they can make sure everything is going good. So that's when I'll have the first ultrasound and what not. She said based on the dates I gave her and everything that I'm about 6 weeks already and that my due date will be around Feb 19. The did my lab work today, and took 5 vials and I had to do a urine test. Fun fun lol. It's still pretty unreal to me at this point, but I'm excited. My sister and her bf stayed the week with us last week, and she bought the baby it's baby book, first piggy bank and a cute little onesie already. She's already spoiling it and it's not even here lol.

We had our house inspection yesterday. I guess there were a few things wrong with it, but nothing major. So, we're requesting they fix a few things and then we'll get the rest. It's just a few things, so I'm excited about that. We also had it appraised and they said the asking value is very reasonable, so that's good too. Our closing date is Aug 1, so just over a month. My mom said she wants to paint the mural for the babies room, and I'm so happy about that. She's such an awesome artist.

Eric should be getting his orders in the next couple of days so he'll be able to start clearing soon. He has 24 hr duty tonight and on the 4th of July, which sucks, but what can ya do? Oh well, no big deal.

7 comments:

Charla said...

Hey girl, wow that's awesome news, I'm so so excited for you guys!!! I know you and Eric will be amazing parents! What a testimony of God's greatness, stopping your pills and putting it into his hands and look, he has definately blessed you guys!! How awesome!!
So you guys are moving down here next month, YAY!!!! Where is your house gonna be?? Email me if you want nursecharla4u@yahoo.com we have to get together!!!!

Glo said...

Everything sounds like it's goin great for you and Eric. Feb 19th or you could go over and make it Mar.4th.....I really get awesome gifts for thoese born on that day....Love and God bless,
Glo

ABW said...

Sounds like everything is going smoothly, that's great! Can't wait to hear all the fun moving stories and baby stories!

Courtney said...

So glad everything is going so well for you. How sweet of your mom & I'm sure it means so much to you. Take care Michelle!!

vanessa said...

Congrats on the baby!!!!
I am so happy for you. I am excited to see you go through your pregnancy.
Any morning sickness?
The first on is always the funnest. God bless you, your hubby and your bundle of joy.

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

I just can't tell you how excited I am for you guys! Enjoy every moment - there will be many! One thing I wish I would do/had done ( but know I won't - totally pathetic!!)is keep a simple journal of my pregnancies. It would be so fun now to go back and compare how each one was different, when I felt the baby move first, the food I craved etc. Just a thought to pass on to you. Looking forward to hearing about your next doctor's visit!

Congrats on the house too!!

-Andrea

kbug said...

I remember my first pregnancy...so very long ago.....lol. But it's not anything that you'll forget...ever. Enjoy this time, it'll be over before you know it and you'll be holding that little one in your arms..... :)