Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Last week was pretty terrible, with my grandpa passing and everything. However, God blessed Eric and me in two huge ways, and I would like to share with you ladies :) We put an offer on a house down in OK Saturday, and found out yesterday that the sellers accepted out offer! YAY!!! So exciting, I love that house! Now, for the best news ever, I found out Sunday (Father's Day!) that Eric and I are going to have a baby! I took two tests and then that afternoon we told my family. They were so excited. I signed Dad's card Eric, Michelle & Baby, and while he was looking puzzled about that Eric laid a baby bib that says, "I love Grandpa" on him. They went nuts, they are so excited. My sister about busted our eardrums with her screaming. We went and told his mom yesterday, she's excited too. Then I went to the hospital today and they drew blood and about 30 mins ago called and told me it is for sure positive. My first appt is the 28th. I am SO EXCITED!!! The best news of all is that the last time I posted about our problems with getting pregnant I said that the dr gave us pills to help, well I took them for two months, but last month I told Eric I didn't want to take them anymore, I felt like the Lord was telling me to just put it totally in His hands and we would be blessed for it. So, I did, and the very next month, I'm pregnant!!! Thank you God! :)

7 comments:

Monica said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you! I am glad everything is working out great for you right now! Rest up and get ready for the morning sickness and being very tired. It is all so worth it in the end though!

Courtney said...

OMG! OMG! I'm sooo happy for you! This is so exciting. What a great Father's Day gift to the daddy to be! I knew it would happen:)
Congrats Michelle & Eric!

Michelle said...

OMG! Congratulations.... I am so happy for you! I joined in with your sister and almost screamed too.... LOL... I agree with Court what a great way to tell your dad!

Glo said...

YEA!!! "Happy Father's Day Eric" Also Congrats on the new house. See I told you God would bless you in his time. I'm so happy I cried. Mike thought something was really wrong.....I said no "Just HAPPY". Maybe your grandpa's ask God to send you and Eric a Baby. Never know.

ABW said...

What wonderful news!!! Congratulations on the baby and the house. Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

I am so happy for you both! What a great testimony to the power of God. I hope it is a smooth, and very special pregnancy for you. So exciting!!

-Andrea

kbug said...

Oh my gosh!!! That's so exciting. I'm so happy for you and Eric. I think I'm going to have to stop reading all of these blogs, there are so many, many babies on the way. I've heard about it being in the water cooler and such, but in the blogs??? Hahaha... Congratulations, little momma to be...and congrats on the house too...it's just in time for the expanding family..... :)