Thursday, December 27, 2007

Well Andrea had her baby and on the 22nd my SIL's sister had her baby, so that means out of all the women I know who were pregnant, I'm the only one left. I can't believe I'm next. I was kinda taking comfort in the fact that I had a little while longer, but when they had their babies it hit me, I DON'T have much time at all. There is so much to get done and hardly any time to do it. Less than two months! In 4 days I can say my baby will be here next month! My mom is coming this Sunday to paint the mural in the baby room, I'll post pictures when she's done. Next Saturday is the baby shower. So close, I'm ready to have the little guy, but I need to get my rear in gear.

My MIL is wacko, seriously. We spent Christmas day with her and they were talking about my baby belly and how in one of the pictures I have it looked bigger than it really is. I said it depends on the time of day as to how far he's sticking out and for some unknown reason she says, "let me help you out," takes one hand puts it on my belly and takes the other hand and starts hitting the hand that's on my stomach. What in the world was she doing?! Nobody knows, but it made me mad and it didn't particularly feel too good either! Why do people feel they can do whatever they want to other's? Hello, boundaries! Boy I wish everyone knew what that word means.

3 comments:

Charla said...

What in the world was she doin'? That is a little nutty..lol!!

I'm so excited for you guys!!! Just a little bit longer and you'll be holding your little one in your arms too!! :) Can't wait to see his room when your mom's done!! :)

TTYL!

vanessa said...

I have a crazy MIL too. Luckily mine doesn't really like me or my kids so she stays away, Shes made all of my kids cry at some point with her rood comments. I had to live with her for almost two years. I'm glad that is over with.
Does Eric say anything? My DH usually sticks up for me when it comes to her, Most men take their mom's side.
I can't wait to see your Baby.
I love the name Andrea picked, what is yours going to be?
Hey will you email me your address.
I hope that doesn't sound creepy I just want to send you something.
Take care and Happy New years

Courtney said...

I was trying to think of something positive to say but I'm just lost at what she was trying to do there? Wow,I'm sorry hun lol!!
Yep your next! Yay!!! I'm so excited!!! I can not wait to see him!