Sunday, December 30, 2007

Yesterday was my parent's 29th anniversary! I'm so proud of them. They have been through a lot in their many years together, and I am so thankful they have pulled together and let the Lord guide them through all their trials and tribulations. They have set a wonderful example for myself as well as my brother and sister. We couldn't have asked for better parents and I am so grateful that the Lord picked us to be their children. I love each one of them so dearly and it means so much to be able to say they have made it through so many years. I hope and pray that the Lord will help me to be the kind of wife/mom to my husband and children that my mom was/is is to me.

This picture is of last summer (2006), we spent a couple days at some cabins for a family reunion. They are joking around, really they're a couple of dorks lol.


This one is of them at my brother's wedding in Oct.

This was taken on my mom's bday in July of this year. My sister, brother, me, mom & dad.

3 comments:

Glo said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR you two soon to be Three.

Glo said...

Tell you parents Happy Aniversary

Courtney said...

How sweet. Happy Anniversary to your parents!! What great parents you have. Now I see why your such a great person=)
Hope you & Eric have a Happy New Year!! Tomorrow you can say next month lol!!
Yay!!!!