Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My baby will be four months old tomorrow, where has the time gone? I really can't believe it. His four month appt is Friday. He's grown so much. He's giggling a lot these days. He rolls over on the couch, he's even laying on his belly more these days without yelling right away (well, it really depends on the moment, but sometimes he does and I consider that progress). He's talking so much these days and my mom just loves to hear him over the phone while we're talking. She's in love. Me too. (His pajama's got stuck on his head when I was changing him lol)Photobucket

Please keep my brother in your prayers. He has been looking for a job and things just keep falling through for him, poor guy. He's really getting down about the situation. He put in an application for the department of corrections so hopefully he'll hear from them. I REALLY hope he hears from them so he can stay out of the oil field. I HATE the oil field with a passion, that's where my dad got hurt. I don't want to see my brother in that field any longer. He didn't want to put his app in at the DOC but told my mom he felt that's what the Lord wanted him to do, so hopefully he'll hear from them soon. Otherwise he's going back. My mom and sister are supposed to go to Wyoming with my grandma, aunt and uncle to visit family. They were going up to my grandma's today but turned around cause it was hailing. Hopefully the storms will ease up so they can have a safe trip there and back. With all the tornadoes we've been having I sure hate to see them set out. Please keep them in your prayers too, I would appreciate it.

5 comments:

Glo said...

Oh my he's 4 mons already. WOW where has the time gone. He's a cutie. Prayers going up for your brother,also the rest of your family. My son works for a prison in Maryville,Mo. He like his job. He works the store. Only trouble is I think he's seen more class mates there than at their reunions.
Also pray for you and all the storms. We've been have a few here too.
I had a blast at Courtney's wish I could meet all of you face to face.

Glo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

oh he's such a cutie! They do grow fast; Lucas is already 3 months. I can't wait to hear him giggling - it must be such fun to hear!

Keeping your brother in my prayers and your family for safe travels.

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

They grow so quickly, don't they?! And it just goes by faster and faster with each child you have.

I'll pray your brother finds just he right job for this time in his life. And safety for your mom and sister. Those storms are nothing to mess with!

-Andrea

Glo said...

Yes kid's do the cutes things...and you day is coming so have camera always at hand.