Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Well, no luck so far with tummy time, but that's ok. My mom is officially a college graduate! She graduated and then we had her bbq afterwards. She enjoyed herself and we all had a good time together. I'm so proud of her!








On Friday Ryan giggled for the first time! It was so cute and it was for me, which made it all the better. Eric had ran to the store so he missed it, but got to hear it the next day. It just made my day.


We are painting all the rooms in our house (minus Ryan's room, since we did that before he was born). We painted the livingroom yesterday and today and it looks so good. I love it! We now have 3 rooms left. I'll post pictures when it's completely done.

2 comments:

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Congratulations to your mom! What a great accomplishment!

I am looking forward to the pictures of your newly painted rooms! I have to live vicariously through you because I chose not to paint mine! :)

Eliza still hasn't really laughed yet - I am waiting for the belly laughs! It's one of my most favorite things about babies - hearing them laugh. :)

-Andrea

kbug said...

Congrats to your mom!!!

Tummy time?? Dont' fret it too much. Rick, my oldest, never liked tummy time. In fact, he hated it so much that he didn't crawl until he was 8 months old...and as soon as he did, he crawled straight over to the couch and pulled himself up into a stand. So much for tummy time..... :)