Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My sister's junior prom was Friday. She looked so beautiful. Her boyfriend is so funny. He bought a camo tux to wear. My sister was fine with that, and they looked so cute together. I just love her boyfriend. He's so good to her, I told her if she ends up not staying with him I feel sorry for her next bf cause we all just love him. Last year he borrowed a 69 Mustang to take her in. This year he got a 08 Crossfire. He's so handy. He either has anything you need or knows where to get it lol. Anyways, they went out to eat and then came back so my brother could see her and we could take pictures as a family and it was sad cause she hugged my brother and started crying cause she was missing dad. I felt so bad for her. It was so funny though cause my mom planted a sweet potato under a tree and while we were taking pictures my sister's heels sank into the ground and when she pulled it out the potato was stuck on there lol. They went to the prom and after prom and had a good time though so I'm glad for that.





The next day we went to my grandma's house and we helped her move. Well, I didn't really get to help cause I had to take care of Ryan but Eric and my brother helped and they got everything moved from one town to the next and unloaded.

Sunday my mom kept Ryan for a couple hours (the longest I've ever left him and I was so ready to get back lol) while Eric, my brother, sister, sister-in-law, and I went to the river. We had a good time. We played baseball with imaginary runners lol.

Yesterday was my 25th birthday. It was a wonderful day. Eric and Ryan went and got me breakfast and then they gave me my presents. We went and had a picnic at the park for lunch. Eric made me a cake (the first cake he ever made and was so delicious) and for dinner they took me out to a steakhouse and bought me a rib eye (so good). We bought the game Risk and we spent the evening playing that. By the way, I kicked hiney in a big way! It was a wonderful birthday. Yes, that's my natural curl. I just don't wear it like that very often at all (it's such a pain in the rear).




Now it's back to work on the house. I do believe Eric and I are insane for starting to paint the whole house with a 3 month old.

4 comments:

vanessa said...

Happy Birthday! I knew it was this month I just didn't know when. I'm glad you had a good day.
v

Glo said...

Sorry I missed your B-day. I know by your blog it was a Happy one.

I love your hair.

Your sister is beautiful and what a guy she has...I think he's a keeper. A lot of fun I bet.

Haven't posted about trip yet...This old lady is still resting up.

Again HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Love ,Glo

Courtney said...

Your sister looked great & I love that dress. How sweet of her boyfriend. I believe he's a keeper=) I'm glad you had a nice birthday. Your hair looks so pretty like that.
Have a great week Michelle!

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Happy Birthday!!! It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend and a GREAT birthday. What a sweet husband to make you a cake!

Good for you, kickin' some butt in your board game! I always beat Daniel when we play yatzee - well, almost. Once in awhile he sneaks in a win. I let him, just for his self-esteem ;)

I totally laughed when I read about the sweet potato - that was hilarious!!!

-Andrea