Friday, November 30, 2007

I didn't realize how much such a little person takes from the mom. I learned the hard way, you shouldn't try to rearrange your bedroom while you're by yourself. I had Eric rearranging the living room the day before and after moving the love seat about five times, I thought I'd give him a break on the bedroom and do it while he was gone. Not wise on my part, I know this now. I paid for it for two days. Eric got perturbed at me and I was sore lol. Oops. So, I know now, that's the main thing right? At least I was able to learn from my mistake.

The baby has also found my ribs, apparently he likes them very much. My sister is planning the baby shower, I guess around the beginning of Jan. She's not telling me many details, the one's I've gotten have been from my mom. She's not supposed to tell me, but I have to make plans to be there, right? We went and registered a couple days ago. That was neat. It just makes it that much more real that the day will be here very soon and it won't just be the two of us anymore. I'm excited, but also a little nervous. I've been around babies my entire life. I know the basics, but I've also never had the experience of the baby actually being mine. I could always send them home. I didn't have to make the big decisions. It's kind of overwhelming, but in a good way. I know God will lead me through, and He will definitely have to, cause I feel like I'm almost clueless.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Ohhhh Michelle! Don't you dare do that again...you hear me!! LOL! No I remember many times being preg. & moving stuff around. Look out though it gets worse as you get closer to having him. You will want everything spotless! I was very cranky about that=)
It's getting closer guys!! Yay! You'll be amazed after you have him. You'll know exactly what to do. I had the same fears but totally forgot about them after Allison was born.

Glo said...

Michelle,
Don't you move any thing else. Don't make this old lady come down there, you hear. remember your never to old for spankings. I know you want everything perfect for the little one and it will be. Believe me everything Court said is true. Just take care of yourself,cause you'll need all that streanth after he is born....Now be good. Love you.

Glo said...

If this didn't sound right or the spelling is bad I'm sorry. I'm sick and everything hurts.

Glo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.