Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I was talking to my mom this past weekend and we were talking about the baby. She said it's amazing how the circle of life goes. My sister is 17 now, so that means my parent's are almost done with the raising of kids, while I'm just about to begin. My great grandma is not expected to make it very much longer, they put her on hospice and gave her weeks, while a new life is just a few months from beginning. The closing of one chapter and the beginning of another, just another way of seeing God's work in progress. May God take my great grandma in his loving hands as he leads her out of this world, and guide our precious child when it's time for his life to begin on the outside.

3 comments:

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Beautiful, Michelle. I hope that all those things happen just the way you said.

-Andrea

kbug said...

Yes, the circle of life is an amazing thing...and on it goes. I have no doubt that your great grandma will find a great peace when the time comes for her to leave this world and enter the realm of heaven. It sounds like she's had a long wonderful life with a loving family...what more can any of us ask. Blessings on you and your family and your family to be..... :)

Courtney said...

Beautiful!
Great post!!