Thursday, November 08, 2007

Today's one of those days. One where the alarm went off way too early, and time between getting up and having to go to start my day was way too short. I got about 2 mins with Eric between his class and mine and then another 8 mins from me getting home to him having to leave for the afternoon. The end of the semester is nearing, which means every teacher under the sun decides to lay it on thick. We have to go to Eric's mom's house tomorrow, and I'm not to thrilled. I would really just like to stay home this weekend. From his mom's (2 hrs away), we then have drive to my parent's house (another 2 hrs) because part of Eric's birthday present from me was him going to a hunter's saftey course (kinda ironic since he's in the military, if you ask me, but rules are rules...) so he can go hunting with my sister's bf. That starts at 8 Saturday morning and lasts until 5 p.m. Thankfully, my sister's going with him, and I don't have to :)

Little baby is getting bigger every day. He's getting very mobile for sure. It's really neat to see him moving across my stomach, I enjoy that so much. Eric reads to him every night and the baby reacts to Eric's voice, I love that. I can't wait to see him hold our little one for the first time. He's already such a wonderful daddy. I love them both more than words can say.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Awww! How sweet him already reading to the baby! You'll have great stories to tell the baby once he's here. I know mine always love hearing about things they did while in mommy's belly LOL! Try to have a good weekend. Notice I said "TRY"!!
Thank you for your prayers for Gracie. I talked to my friend a minute ago & she wanted me to thank everyone & know how much it's appreciated!!

Michelle said...

I AGREE WITH COURTNEY THAT IS SO SWEET THAT HE IS READING TO THE BABY. I AM SO VERY HAPPY THAT YOU HAVE SUCH A LOVING FAMILY FORMING...

Glo said...

I think it's great you and Eric read to the baby. My son read to the twins....Now they always have a boot they are reading. Reading is what all kids need to do. Proud of you guys and you GROWING family.