Monday, November 26, 2007

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. We had a great one. We went to my parent's house and my brother and his wife came over too. They had three dinners to go to, but lucky for them, her mom had theirs the day before. That's one reason I'm so glad my inlaws don't live in the same town as my parents lol. We had a good time though. My mom and I made the dinner, and it was delicious (if I do say so myself lol). My sister's bf took Eric hunting a couple times while we were down there, he really enjoyed that. Although, they went Friday and Eric came home with a cut on his forehead. Turns out, he learned the hard way not to put a scope so close to your face when you're shooting. I really enjoyed myself, but I was wore out by the time we got home Saturday. I just can't believe that we're fixin to go into the last month of this year. Time is going so fast and I'm having a hard time keeping up. Here's a picture of Eric and me over the weekend.

6 comments:

Charla said...

I'm so glad you guys had a great weekend, Michelle! I love the pic of you two, you guys look so cute together! Look at your belly too :) it's really starting to pop out there...so cute!!! :) Not too much longer Mommy!!!! :) Take care hun..I'll talk to ya soon!!

Courtney said...

Sounds like you a nice time with your family. Aren't holidays the best=)
That picture is too sweet Michelle! Love it.
Hope you have a wonderful week.

vanessa said...

You guys look so happy together. You look good, great job on managing your weight. I gained way to much with the first two.
Have a nice week!

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Don't you just look fantastic! I'm glad you guys had a nice Thanksgiving - with less driving, right! That is always a bonus when you're pregnant. :)

-Andrea

Glo said...

I loved the picture of you two. You look so Happy and I love the little tummy you have. Hope you didn't get to tired over Thanksgiving.
Have a great week.

Michelle said...

I just saw your comment on Andrea's pregnancy post and didn't realize we were due so close! I'm due on the 24th! You look great!