Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Glo has tagged me for this Meme!


What I was doing 10 years ago:
I would have been in the 9th grade, so going to school and getting ready for my Freshman graduation

Five things on my to do list for today:
1. Help my Aunt figure out the myspace glitter images lol
2. Keep up with how my sister is doing on her golf tournament (by the way, she's doing awesome!)
3. Follow Eric to take his truck to get the transmission serviced
4. Cook dinner
5. Clean house

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Tithe to the church, pay off our house and truck, buy my mom, brother and sister houses and pay off their debts, pay off my MIL's house and fix it up for her (or get her a new one), travel, put money away for Ryan's future, and buy my husband a Dodge Charger

Three of my bad habit:
1. Picking Eric's pimples lol
2. Trying to control the vehicle by pressing my foot to the floor board while other's are driving :)
3. Starting a story and then stopping in the middle and changing subjects

Five places I have lived:
Oklahoma, Arizona, Oklahoma, Kansas, Oklahoma lol

Five jobs I have had:
Cashier at 2 convenience stores, typesetter at a newspaper, Sonic car hop (that lasted a whole week)

Five people I want to know more about
Vanessa
Monica
Glo tagged everyone else lol

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Hi! I just found your blog today and I really enjoy it.

My oldest son has accepted a ROTC scholarship for next year and is majoring in History also. He's really excited about it.

Just wanted to say hi!

Glo said...

I'm sorry I tagged everyone. Nice to know I'm still fast at my age.;)
I enjoyed your meme.
Love Ya,
Glo