Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Well since yall asked for pictures of Ryan, who am I to deny the request? lol... He's getting big, I can't believe he's almost 3 months old already. He's a wonderful baby, I couldn't have asked for better. He is so sweet and just really laid back. Eric and I are so thankful for him and couldn't love him more. Before Ryan was born I cross stitched little I "heart" Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle, Daddy, ect.... things. Well, I kept them so that I could give them to the Grandma's and everybody after he was born. I still haven't given them to them, but my dad will not be able to get his, so we went to Hobby Lobby (I LOVE that store!) today and found a little clear box, made for a model car, but I framed the Grandpa thing and put a picture of Ryan in it so we can put it out at his grave. I think it turned out pretty good. It's not the best picture of it, but the container keeps putting off a glare. I just have to figure out what to put into the bottom of it to weigh it down so it doesn't get blown over.








5 comments:

Michelle said...

aaww he is a little cutie! They just grow up so fast...sigh!

kbug said...

Ohhhh...what a sweetheart and a cutie patootie. And what a sweet thing to do for your dad...you made me cry..... :)

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

I think that it was such a good idea to make the memory box. I hope you can figure out what to weight it with.

Love the pictures! Ryan is such a nice mix of the two of you. Enjoy every second you have with that wonderful boy because you are right - time flies.

-Andrea

Courtney said...

Great pictures! Ryan is getting big=(
I think I think the box is a wonderful idea. You have such a huge heart Michelle!

Glo said...

Great pictures. I came by the other day and couldn't leave a comment....don't know why. Maybe because we were having storms in the area.
Ryan is getting so big. They just grow up way to fast. Your idea for the memory box brought a tear. Your a beautiful,caring person.
Have a blessed day.
Love&{{Hugs}}