Monday, April 14, 2008

I hope that today is as beautiful as they say it's going to be. This weekend was pretty chilly and very windy. We went Saturday and visited with Eric's mom and sister. I didn't enjoy myself, I wanted to stay home and just spend time with Eric and Ryan, but Eric wanted to go so we went. We haven't stayed home in Lord only knows how long for a whole weekend. We are usually going to my family's house. I love getting to see them as much as we do but since we weren't going there I just wanted to stay home. I know, sounds selfish, I don't care, but it just really doesn't matter cause we ended up going anyways lol. So, turns out my argument is null and void. I planted some flowers last Sunday in my flower garden, turns out last night it was supposed to freeze. Eric covered them with plastic, so hopefully it didn't kill them. I sure wish it would make up it's mind and stay warm already. My beautiful baby boy is getting so big. He's holding his head up really well and will three months in just a couple weeks. So sad. He's growing so fast. I guess that's what kids do though. I love him very much and am so so very proud of him. He's a wonderful baby, and I couldn't ask for more.

2 comments:

Glo said...

You need to post more pic of Ryan...I'm sorry you didn't get to stay home for the weekend...Sometimes we just need a day at home. Hope you have a much better week.
Love & {{Hugs}}

vanessa said...

I know how you feel, some weekends I just want to zone out at home. Glo is right we need more pics of Ryan!
And put your foot down next weekend and tell Hubby it's a Family weekend at home!lol
take care
V