Thursday, February 15, 2007

I'm going to do my "Gettin' Fit Friday" today, because I won't be here tomorrow. I've been doing good, but I have cut back a little on my exercising. I had to slow down because I just need to maintain my weight now, and not lose too much more. I bought an ab lounger. It definitely works. It seems a lot easier on my back doing crunches on that then it is on the floor. I like it.



I had a good Valentine's. Having Eric home was so amazing. He had to work late (I'm not a big fan of the new unit, lol) but we still had an amazing time together. He had a beautiful flower arrangement sent to me. Here's a picture:
We also went out to eat and just had a good time spending the evening together.

I hope that everyone else had a great Valentine's Day! Enjoy your weekend.



3 comments:

Glo said...

Glad you had a great day...........Hubbies being home made our Valentine's day.

Courtney said...

How sweet Eric! Glad you had a nice day. I really like the new look on here.

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

What a great husband- the flowers are beautiful! Glad you guys were together for Valentine's Day. Sounds like it was a nice day. Hope you're having a relaxing weekend!

-Andrea