Saturday, February 03, 2007

I meant to write this yesterday, but time got away from me. Things are good around here. I'm back to being able to do my normal things since the surgery. I think I healed up in really good time. I even started working out again on Thursday, but I did have to cut back a little, but I think I'm doing good. I've lost 4 lbs. My sister asked me what I named my gallbladder so I told her "gally". Then I told my brother I was 1 lb from my goal weight (before the surgery) and said that by the time I came out of surgery I should be my goal weight. So I texted him yesterday and told him that since gally's out I'm 1/2 lb below my goal weight, lol. We're a weird family, lol. My sister's 16 and she's the typical teenage girl, very very moody. She sent me a text today and asked if she could come live with us, she's arguing with our parents. Girls, lol. Eric's unit disbanded in December, but there's still a few of them left in the unit, waiting to be put into different units or be stationed at other bases or whatever. Eric's been with them too, but he has to go on Monday to a different unit, he's not looking forward to it. They got most everyone from the old unit together yesterday for one last time and we all went out to eat, it was pretty nice.

School is going ok too, but physical science is kicking me in the rear. I hate it.

2 comments:

Glo said...

Now don't over do girl. Thanks for you comment. I think just writting blog helped me. Hope everything is going well for you and Eric.Congrats on your wieght. I think I found it,with all this setting. Love you both,
Glo

Charla said...

Hey girl, I'm so glad you're feeling back to normal again! BIG CONGRATULATIONS on being under your goal weight now!! It's amazing how dropping those pesky little organs in our bodies that really serve no purpose can help us lose a few extra pounds. LOL If all else fails, you can get rid of your Tonsils, Adenoids, Appendix, and one of your Kidneys! LOL JUST KIDDING!!!! I really am proud of you! You have worked hard and now you can see the benefits of that hard work every day when you look in the mirror!!! Go shopping chic, you deserve it!!!! Take care girl!

Love ya,
Charla