Tuesday, February 20, 2007

We had a good time down in Oklahoma visiting family. It's always nice to spend time with loved ones. It's a little sad since I didn't get to spend too much time with my brother and sister, they were both busy with other things. I guess that's what happens as we grow up. I understand, but it still kinda sucks. My sister's 16 now, and has a boyfriend, so she's always busy spending time with him. We did take one afternoon together and went shopping, which was nice. My brother had to work, but when he was home he was spending time with his girlfriend. I'm annoyed at her too, lol. She asked my sister if she wanted to buy her car, and my sister said she's interested, but of course my dad has to check it out and she has to test drive it as well. So, my brother's gf asked my sister if she wanted to test drive in on Sunday, and she said yes. Well, Sunday comes and she doesn't show up. We texted her and she said that she was going to visit my brother (who was out of town working). That irritated me because SHE'S the one that asked my sister if she wanted to test drive it that day. Good grief, don't make plans if you don't plan on following through with them! Anyways, other than that I had a really good time seeing my family and me and my mom spent a lot of time talking, which was great. I really enjoy hanging out with my mom, she's an awesome person and a great mom.

4 comments:

Charla said...

Hey girl, I'm glad you had a nice visit, except for the annoying gf! LOL I hate it when people do that too! Drives me crazy! I love the pic of you and Eric...so cute!!!! You look really good too! OOOOOLALA! LOL Talk to ya soon!!

~~Charla~~

kbug said...

What a great picture of you and your honey...... :)

Glo said...

Glad you had a great and safe trip to see your family. Sorry about your brother's gf being so rude. I just know your Mom has to be a wonderful person,look how her daughter turned out.
Love Ya,
glo

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Sounds like a you had a good time being with your family. Mom's are the best aren't they! It is hard when everyone gets lives- I totally agree with that. I miss my brother a ton when we go home. It's just not the same. You and your husband look great- have a nice weekend!